Friday, February 1, 2013

a cup a day.

The aroma of fresh coffee and the warm mug pressed against my lips ready for my morning taste of freshly roasted, freshly ground coffee is the start of my day- today. Nothing is better than being in the still of the shop- before customers and staff arrive and getting the bar ready to serve our product to people. Getting their morning cup of coffee is their ritual; and mine too. Everyday we make and have a delicious drink, sip a cup of tea, or pour a cup of black coffee for ourselves or for someone else. It's this place, the service, and the product that keep peolple rolling in. Every month we have a new coffee calendar that we create to serve/showcase a new coffee everyday, that way people can taste and try what we roast and offer. Today's coffee of the day is Copenhagen. As if Vienna Roast wasn't absolutely amazing on it's own, we added half Colombian Supremo to it. This blend is in my top 5 favorite blends. Why? Because as simple as both elements are in the blend they birth a whole new flavor on my palate. It's the best of both worlds- between dark and light beans. Colombian Supremo is grown along the foothills of the Andes Mountains where climate is temperate and moist. We carrry the highest grade of Colombian bean and roast is medium making it rich, superbly balanced, sometimes with a nutty flavor. Vienna Roast is a vienna raosted Colombian bean; making it slightly spicy, full bodied, and oily. These two combined make a delectable and rich blend. It is a great morning coffee and evening, because like I said ... it's the best of both worlds!

2 comments:

  1. Had a great visit this morning to buy my whole bean coffee; my usual of 1lb of Kenyan AA and upsized my flavoured coffee to 1lb also, of which today I got Chocolate Hazlenut.
    The coffee club is excellent, as I have a free 1lb waiting for me when next I visit.
    Staff are always friendly and are starting to remember my forename and surname!
    Thank you for being *my* coffee shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for being a loyal customer. I love KENYA! that is my favorite, good choice. :)

    ReplyDelete